1 bedroom flat for saleMILL PLACE, CLEETHORPES
Sold STC £69,950
- One bedroom first floor flat
- Central Cleethorpes location only a short walk of the resorts many amenities and seafront
- Majority uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Neutrally decorated throughout with modern bathroom and recently fitted kitchen
- Requires some further refurbishment but offers great potential
- Garden to the front for the sole use of the first floor flat and parking to the rear
- Hallway, landing, lounge, bedroom, bathroom and cloakroom
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band B
Creating an ideal first time or investment property purchase, Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom first floor flat situated in the heart of Cleethorpes only a two minute stroll of the seafront and the busy St Peters Avenue shopping area. Benefiting from majority uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the property does require some furnishing works such as floor coverings, some paintwork and garden tidy up but does have the added bonus of allocated off road parking to the rear. The property on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, landing, lounge, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom. Garden to the front which is for the sole use of the first floor flat. Viewing is highly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7043342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.