2 bedroom apartment for saleEndeavour House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Two bedroom apartment
- 3rd floor, c.811 sq ft
- Contemporary style
- Two large double balconies
- Acres of open rolling space
- World class fitness club
- Sovereign Place- Central Town square
- Abundance of transport links
Using bold contemporary styling in every aspect, this vast two bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of Endeavour House, Royal Wharf, will be distinctive in design and undoubtedly one of the most stylish buildings in East London. The property comprises of a large open plan kitchen living area with oak engineered flooring and direct access to a private balcony overlooking beautiful landscaped gardens. Both double bedrooms create an intimate space, with built in wardrobes and luxury carpet. The master bedroom has access to a stylish ensuite and a second private balcony. The family bathroom is generous in size and finished to a premium standard with stylish fixtures and fittings. Royal Wharf benefits from a wealth of transport links, including London City Airport which is only minutes away.
Royal Wharf benefits from a plethora of transports links. You can use either the DLR, Thames Riverboat or the Emirate Cable Car which glides from the Royal Docks to Greenwich Peninsula. London City Airport is only minutes so you can explore further afield easily! Improving connections even further, Crossrail arrives in 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.