2 bedroom flat for saleDacre Close, Chipstead, Coulsdon
Sold STC £480,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Two Luxury Bath/Shower Rooms
- Living/Dining Room
- Circa 900 sq ft
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Single Garage
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close to Village and Railway Station
Located close to Chipstead railway station is this truly fabulous modern and spacious, two double bedroom ground floor apartment. The accommodation comprises of a living/dining room, superb kitchen/breakfast room with range of integrated appliances, master bedroom with luxury shower room and fitted wardrobes, bedroom two with double doors to the private terrace and a modern bath/shower room. With private patio and located close to local shops and the added benefit of a garage, parking space and plenty of visitors parking this is a most attractive property.
* Double glazed * Gas central heating * Tiled entrance lobby with cloak and shoe cupboard
* Modern kitchen/breakfast room with a range of fitted units * Siemens integrated appliances
* Double sink unit & tiled floor * Further lobby with access to the bedrooms * Airing cupboard
* Master bedroom with fitted double wardrobe * Modern three piece en-suite shower room
* Bedroom two with fitted double wardrobe and french style patio doors to the private patio
* Beautifully tiled luxury main bath/shower room with, w.c and wash hand basin
* Private patio with boundary fencing and gate to communal areas
* Single garage with up and over door and allocated parking space
Location - This luxury apartment is situated in this semi-rural village which is a commuters' haven as Coulsdon South mainline and Chipstead stations are within easy reach providing routes to London Bridge, Victoria, Gatwick and the south coast. Chipstead is surrounded by open countryside providing good riding and walks within half a mile, including Chipstead Meads, Starrock Green and Vincents Green. In terms of road communications the nearby A23 leads to the M25 (junction 7) and into London whilst, for the frequent traveller, Gatwick Airport is approximately 14 miles to the south. The village is a vibrant location with active sports clubs, including rugby, golf, tennis and football. It is also the home of the Chipstead Players,whose home is the recently renamed Courtyard Theatre. The nearby towns of Reigate and Banstead also provide a comprehensive range of shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, including Waitrose, Marks & Spencer and The Dining Room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55662136.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26451040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.