4 bedroom detached house for saleGlebe Road, Merstham
- Secluded Half Acre Plot
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Private Road
- Beautiful Secluded Gardens
- Double Garage
- Close To Station
Located on a private no through road within a secluded half acre plot, this fabulous four bedroom home is presented in splendid condition and offers balanced accommodation across two floors. Downstairs there are four reception rooms, including a fabulous living room with a beautiful period fireplace, dining room, study/family room, conservatory, open-plan kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms including a modern en-suite to the master bedroom and a luxury family bathroom.
Externally there are beautiful grounds set behind a gated entrance with access to a detached double garage with a studio/gymnasium above and a separate cloakroom. The property is conveniently located for Merstham railway station, local shops and access to the M25 or M23.
* Beautiful double glazed windows * Feature fireplace into recess with lighting
* Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with extensive range of integrated appliances * Granite worktops
* Central island with granite worktop and breakfast bar * roof lantern
* Fitted wardrobes to three bedrooms
* Luxury family bath/shower room with double shower and stylish bath * Modern ensuite shower room
* Landscaped rear garden with specimen magnolia tree * Slate paved sun terrace * Fish pond
* Garden sheds * vegetable garden * childrens play area
* Detached garage with studio/gymnasium above with cloakroom and vaulted beamed ceiling
* Gated, gravelled driveway with video entry phone system
This beautiful family home is located in a private and much sought after no-through residential road. The pretty village of Merstham could not be better situated for the commuter with a mainline railway station 0.8 miles distant (London Bridge and Victoria in 30 minutes) and easy access to the M25 (J7) and M23 (J8). There are local shops in the village whilst Redhill and Reigate, both a short distance away, provide more comprehensive facilities. There is a good choice of schools in the area including Reigate Grammar, St Bedes, Royal Alexandra & Albert, Dunottar, Caterham and The Hawthorns. Merstham Cricket Club and Reigate Hill Golf Club are both nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55662199.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26451059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.