7 bedroom detached house for saleHazelwood Lane, Chipstead
- Circa 0.7acre Plot
- Seven Bedrooms
- Four Bath/Shower Rooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Family Room
- Annexe Potential
- Circa 4025 sq ft
- Double Garage & Gated Driveway
- South Facing Landscaped Gardens
- Close to Railway Station
Tucked away within beautiful, south facing gated grounds measuring circa 0.7 acre is this fabulous seven bedroom family home. The current owners had the property built around 30 years ago with space and flexibility in mind. The property offers two large reception rooms, open-plan kitchen/breakfast/family room, library, utility room and shower room to the ground floor. To the first floor is a stunning spacious galleried landing, master bedroom with dressing area, luxury en-suite with Jacuzzi bath and shower, six further bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. The current owners use bedroom seven as the study. With two staircases the house can be easily adapted to provide an annexe. The gardens have been beautifully landscaped with many colourful flowerbeds and a large sun terrace with BBQ area. To the front is a generous driveway with access to the double garage.
* Oak double front door * Exposed beams * Double glazed * New boiler * Solar panels
* Coat and shoe cupboard * Two staircases creating potential for annexe
* Wood flooring to entrance hall and drawing room * Drawing room with inglenook fireplace
* Library with fitted bookcase and cupboards * Fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliance
* Granite work tops * Breakfast bar * Master bedroom with dressing area and luxury five piece ensuite
* Fitted wardrobes to four further bedrooms * Double garage with remote controlled door
Location - Chipstead is an attractive, historic village lying on the top of the North Downs, just south of London and is perfectly situated for easy access to the M25, Central London and Gatwick Airport. Chipstead Station is only a short walk away and offers direct train services to London Bridge and Victoria. Whilst being a commuter's dream, Chipstead is tranquil and friendly with beautiful surroundings to explore. Locally there is a good choice of state and independent schools within the vicinity and there are several sports clubs, a tennis club, bowls, cricket, football, rugby and Chipstead Golf Club's 18 hole course.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26451067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.