4 bedroom detached house for saleHeather Close, Kingswood
- Character & Charm
- Four Bedroom Home
- Circa 0.8 Acre Plot
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Detached Garage
- Carriage Driveway
- Close To Village
Rarely does a property come to the market with such character and charm, with exposed beams, open fireplaces and many original features. This splendid four bedroom property offers plenty of space for a growing family or even for someone looking to downsize, with a large sitting/dining room, family room, kitchen breakfast room, two bath/shower rooms and a detached garage with separate workshop. The property is located within beautiful gardens measuring around 0.8 acre with the added benefit of being just a short walk to Kingswood village and railway station. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the English architecture, quality and accommodation.
* Circa 2218 sq ft * Beautiful solid wood front door * Many original features * Exposed beams
* Two stunning open fireplaces * Solid wood floor to the entrance hall and sitting/dining room
* Coat and shoe cupboard to the entrance hall * Leaded windows
* Spacious kitchen/breakfast room with original stable door *Range of fitted units and integrated appliances with access to the utility room * Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
* Detached garage with remote door and access to the workshop
* Superb rear garden with large sun terrace * Storage sheds * Formal lawns with boundary hedgerows and flower beds * Hidden bluebell garden and children's play area
Location - This beautiful family home is situated within the Warren Estate close to the village of Kingswood which provides a comprehensive parade of local shops and restaurants, including a convenience store/post office, off licence, Waterhouse Cafe, travel agents, hairdressers, beauticians and The Kingswood Arms public house. Locally there is a wide choice of state and independent schools including Chinthurst, Aberdour, and Kingswood Primary, whilst further schooling including Dunottar, Micklefield, and Reigate Grammar are found in the nearby town of Reigate.
In terms of transportation, Kingswood Station provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8 1.7 miles to the south providing connections to the wider motorway network, whilst for the frequent flyer both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach.
For the golf enthusiasts, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood Golf and Country club, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the RAC golf club all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in Kingswood, Chipstead, Tadworth and Walton on the Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55662289.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26451089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.