2 bedroom flat for saleMarine Road West, Morecambe, LA4 4ET
- Stunning sea views over Morecambe Bay
- Large 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment
- Easy reach of town centre/West End
- Convenient for local amenities
- Large lounge, 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom & separate WC
- Gas central heated
- Enormous potential, NO CHAIN
* Large 2 double bedroom second floor flat * Located on Morecambe's sea front with stunning uninterrupted sea views over Morecambe Bay to the Lakeland Hills * Gas central heated * Enormous potential * No chain *
KITCHEN (3.32m x 3.40m) (10'11" x 11'2")
Timber framed single glazed window with opener to side elevation. Double panel central heating radiator. Range of base, drawer, and wall units. Working surfaces in part to two walls with inset stainless steel sink with drainer. Space for gas cooker. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted Worcester combination condensing boiler. Wall mounted gas meter. Ceiling light. Hard wired smoke detector. Eleven power points.
REAR INNER HALLWAY
Timber framed door leading to the fire escape. Single panel central heating radiator. Cupboard housing electric meter. Hard wired fire alarm. Smoke detector. Wall light. Ceiling light point. Timber framed single glazed window to side elevation with security railing.
SEPARATE WC: (2.27m x 0.93m) (7'6" x 3'1")
Timber framed patterned single glazed window with opener to the side elevation. Low flush wc. Wall light.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.