3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewell Walk, Cambridge
Sold STC £350,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached home
- Spacious rear garden
- Single garage and driveway
- Re-fitted kitchen/diner
- Great first time buy/investment
- Quiet Cul-de-sac location
- Private good size rear garden
Three bedroom semi-detached home
Spacious rear garden
Single garage and driveway
Great first time buy/investment
Quiet Cul-de-sac location
Private good size rear garden
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, door to;
5.04m x 3.54m. Re-fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, built in oven and four ring hob. Space for dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier and fridge freezer, window to front, understairs storage cupboard.
5.02m x 3.33m. Radiator, window and door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard, door to:
5.01m x 2.79m. Window to rear, eaves storage, fitted storage cupboard, radiator.
2.20m x 2.43m. Window to front, fitted cupboard, radiator.
2.71m x 2.38m. Window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, window to side, radiator.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed by timber fencing. There is a driveway and single garage. There is a shed and workshop at the rear of the property adjacent to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55662856.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.