3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Greens Avenue, ST. ALBANS
- Extended to the rear
- Potential to extend further (STPP)
- Ample off street parking
- Downstairs bedroom with en-suite
- In close proximity to reputable schools and parkland
A beautifully presented extended three bedroom family home situated in the popular New Greens development just outside St. Albans City centre.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a beautiful three bedroom semi-detached family home. Internally the property offers spacious and versatile living areas, a fully fitted kitchen and utility space. In addition the property has had a large rear extension in the form of a downstairs bedroom with en-suite, dining area and conservatory. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms, shared family bathroom and a loft space providing ample storage facilities. Externally the property has a block paved driveway to the front with side access to the rear where you will find a raised decking area leading down to a well maintained rear garden. The home offers picturesque views over the Green and is located on the outskirts of St. Albans City in the popular New Greens area in close proximity to reputable schools such as St. Albans Girls, local amenities and transport links to London.
Door and window to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Dining Room 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, new electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer,
Range of wall and base cupboards, roll top work surfaces and plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 14' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.32m x 3.28m )
UPVC conservatory with self cleaning solar glass, door to rear and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Workshop 8' 3" x 5' 2" ( 2.51m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to rear and tiled flooring.
Study / Third Bedroom 10' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Paved driveway providing off street parking.
Decked area leading to a laid to lawn garden with fence and shrub borders and side access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55663096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.