3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCollege Road, Rotherham
Sold STC £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £80,000-£85,000
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Competitive price
- Front and rear gardens
- Three Bedrooms
COMPETITIVELY PRICED THREE BEDROOM SEMI - IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER - VIEW NOW!
Briefly comprising:- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Cloakroom/w.c., Lounge, Kitchen, Sun Room, Three First Floor Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Garden & Patio to rear.
Representing an ideal purchase for the first time buyer, is this competitively priced three bedroom semi detached property which is situated in this established and popular residential area.
The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Cloakroom/w.c., Lounge, Kitchen, Sun Room, Three First Floor Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden area with patio and lawn
A double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom/w.C.
Having a low flush w.c. and wash basin and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 9" max ( 4.80m x 3.28m max )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 18' 3" x 9' 4" ( 5.56m x 2.84m )
The Kitchen has wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge work surfaces, an inset sink and drainer, space for a cooker, extractor and space for a fridge/freezer. There are two central heating radiators and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Sun Room 4' 8" x 8' 6" ( 1.42m x 2.59m )
Having upvc double glazed widows and a upvc double glazed door to the rear. A further door gives access to the shed.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a upvc double glazed window to the side, two storage cupboards and access to the partially boarded loft space ideal for storage.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 12' 7" ( 2.95m x 3.84m )
This bedroom has built-in storage cupboards, a upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' ( 3.91m x 2.74m )
With upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.96m )
Upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
The bathroom features a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property are a patio area and an enclosed lawn garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55663102.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.