3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarndish Road, Irchester, Wellingborough
Sold STC £180,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-detached
- Garage and car port
- No Chain
- £1000 Buyers incentive
*** VILLAGE HOME *** This three bedroom semi-detached property is offered to the market in the popular village of Irchester. It benefits from having a car port and garage and no onward chain!
Further benefits include a conservatory extension, a very private rear garden and two reception rooms. This would make an ideal family home so best are invited to avoid missing out.
Retaining wall with block paved courtyard and borders, gated side access to rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front, tiled flooring, double glazed window and door to the entrance hall.
Double glazed window to side, coats cupboard, wooden block flooring, radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 11" max ( 4.22m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to front, coal effect gas fire with surround, radiator, arch to:
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
Double glazed patio door to conservatory, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 1" max x 8' 3" ( 3.38m max x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear and door to side, fitted base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled surrounds, built in fridge/freezer and washing machine, wooden block flooring.
Conservatory 8' 6" x 6' ( 2.59m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window and door to rear garden, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access, airing cupboard with central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" to back of wardrobe x 9' 10" plus door recess ( 3.78m to back of wardrobe x 3.00m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" to back of wardrobe x 10' 4" plus door recess ( 3.18m to back of wardrobe x 3.15m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' max x 7' 5" ( 2.44m max x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, built in over stairs cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, W.C, wash hand basin, tiled walls, shower cubicle, shaver socket, radiator.
The courtyard style rear garden is fence enclosed and very private. It benefits from being mainly paved and provides access to the rear of the garage with attached workshop.
Single garage with car port and drive accessed via East Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55663105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.