3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinchester Avenue, Leicester
Offers Over £160,000
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & ORP
- Rear Garden
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME offering off road parking and a garage. You will also have an easy to maintain rear garden. Once inside the property offers a lounge, kitchen and dining room downstairs with the three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. A GREAT HOME TO BUY
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME. To the side of the property you will have a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. To the rear can be found an easy to maintain garden comprising of a patio and mainly laid lawn. Once inside the main door, the hallway leads to the stairs, lounge and kitchen, with the kitchen leading to the dining room and to the rear garden. Once on the first floor you will find the three bedrooms and a bathroom. A GREAT HOME TO BUY
With single glazed door, tiled flooring and radiator
Lounge 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, open fire place, TV point, wooden flooring and radiator
Dining Room 10' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.78m )
Double glazed french doors, wooden flooring and radiator
Kitchen 5' 11" x 8' 5" ( 1.80m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, integrated electric oven and gas hob and plumbing for washing machine. Window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, TV point and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.26m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with electric shower over, WC, hand wash basin, towel radiator and complementary tiling
Front & Rear Of Property
To the side of the property you will have a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. To the rear can be found an easy to maintain garden comprising of a patio and mainly laid lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55663114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.