5 bedroom detached house for saleFengate Road, West Pinchbeck, Spalding
Sold STC £695,000
- Set on a plot approaching 2 acres (sts)
- Five bedrooms two with en-suite
- Detached two bedroom cottage within the grounds
- Far reaching countryside views
- Extensive landscaped gardens
- Ample off road parking & triple oversized garage
Marlow House is a beautifully presented family home set on a plot approaching 2 acres (sts) with a detached two bedroom cottage set within the grounds. The property is set in the semi-rural location of Fengate Road in West Pinchbeck and offers flexible and spacious accommodation, briefly comprising.
Marlow House is a beautifully presented family home set on a plot approaching 2 acres (sts) with a detached two bedroom cottage set within the grounds. The property is set in the semi-rural location of Fengate Road in West Pinchbeck and offers flexible and spacious accommodation, briefly comprising; a sitting room, study, garden room, breakfast kitchen and five double bedrooms with two featuring en-suite facilities. The property has many character features including open fireplaces with wood burners and vaulted ceilings, plus enjoys extensive gardens with views over rolling countryside and beyond.
The property is accessed via wrought iron remote controlled gates and is approached by a spacious driveway, laid to gravel providing parking for several vehicles and leading to a triple garage. The extensive gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and borders, productive fruit trees and raised vegetable beds, enclosed by hedging. The garden enjoys open countryside views to all aspects and also benefits from a south facing patio area and brick built fire pit, summer house, timber shed and external lighting. Marlow house benefits from a detached two bedroom cottage accommodation within the grounds.
Both properties and gardens have been finished and maintained to a high standard, providing versatile and spacious accommodation across the dwellings.
Sitting room - 22' 1" x 13' 9" (6.73m x 4.19m)
Study - 13' 9" x 12' 3" (4.19m x 3.73m)
Dining room - 19' 6" x 15' 3" (5.94m x 4.65m)
Garden room - 19' 1" x 18' 6" (5.82m x 5.64m) (maximum)
& 8' 4" x 7' 7" (2.54m x 2.31m) (minimum)
Breakfast kitchen - 19' 6" x 17' 4" into bay (5.94m x 5.28m)
Utility room - 10' 11" x 6' 1" (3.33m x 1.85m)
Boot room - 6' 2" x 5' 11" (1.88m x 1.80m)
Master bedroom - 19' 5" x 14' 5" (5.92m x 4.39m)
Bedroom two - 13' 9" x 9' 4" (4.19m x 2.84m)
Bedroom three - 15' 2" x 10' 11" (4.62m x 3.33m)
Bedroom four - 15' 3" x 8' 1" (4.65m x 2.46m)
Bedroom five - 13' 9" x 9' 4" (4.19m x 2.84m)
Triple oversized garage - 27' 8" x 24' 6" (8.43m x 7.47m)
Home office - 24' 7" x 16' 3" (7.49m x 4.95m)
The vendor of this plot may consider selling as two separate dwellings, further details are available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55664059.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Stamford Bath Row Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.