3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrampton Way, Oadby, Leicester
Sold STC £230,000
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Two reception rooms
- Garage and off road parking
- Fantastic location
- No upward chain
This three bedroom semi-detached property is located within the popular location of Oadby which comes well served by local amenities and transport links. The property boasts two reception rooms and has a large garage to rear which has potential for a multitude of uses. NO UPWARD CHAIN
This three bedroom semi-detached property is located within the popular location of Oadby which comes well served by local amenities and transport links. The property boasts two reception rooms and has a large garage to rear which has potential for a multitude of uses. Being offered for sale with no chain, early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to the front.
Door to front, double glazed window to the side, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 20' 2" max into bay x 13' max ( 6.15m max into bay x 3.96m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, electric fireplace, parquet flooring and two radiators.
Dining / Garden Room 7' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.21m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the side, double glazed patio doors to the rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 11' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.63m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, splashback tiling, double oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the side.
Double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max into bay x 10' 11" plus wardrobes ( 3.48m max into bay x 3.33m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 9' ( 3.71m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 9' 3" ( 1.91m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., fully tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Off road parking.
Garage 10' max x 16' 6" ( 3.05m max x 5.03m )
With up and over front door, power, lighting, double glazed window to the side, double glazed door to side and double sliding doors to workshop.
Work Shop 10' x 7' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window to the side.
Brick Built Shed 10' x 4' 3" ( 3.05m x 1.30m )
Brick built storage shed to the rear of the garage and workshop with a door to side.
Tranquil rear garden with a paved patio area leading onto lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55664230.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.