4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mallards, Strumpshaw Road, Brundall
Located on the sought after new development by award winning Kier Living and offering completion for this December, plot 18, The Mayfair offers substantial family living with a high standard of specification.
This spacious property offers a generous kitchen with separate utility room, large lounge with French doors on to the west facing rear garden, separate dining room, cloakroom and study to the ground floor.
Upstairs gives way to 4 good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and linen cupboard. The master bedroom benefits from walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom.
This property also benefits from a double garage and driveway.
Lounge - 6945mm x 3675mm (22'9'' x 12'1'')
Kitchen - 5440mm x 3861mm (17'10'' x 12'8'')
Dining Room - 3675mm x 3200mm (12'1'' x 10'6'')
Study - 3675mm x 2056mm (12'1'' x 6'9'')
Master Bedroom - 5651mm x 3750mm (18'7'' x 12'3'')
Bedroom 2 - 4865mm x 3927mm (16'0'' x 12'11'')
Bedroom 3 - 3751mm x 3593mm (12'4'' x 11'10'')
Bedroom 4 - 3751mm x 2575mm (12'4'' x 8'5'')
Specification includes the following:
- Choice of kitchen units, work surface / upstands*
-Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with Monobloc tap to the kitchen
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Stainless steel electric oven, hood and gas hob
- Opaque glass splash back behind the hob
- Chrome down lighters to kitchen / utility area only
- Stainless steel single bowl sink to utility
- Choice of wall tiles to the bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom*
- White sanitary ware
- Chrome down lighters to the bathroom and ensuite
- Gas fired central heating
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Kier Living Customer Care guarantee.
Sales office open 7 days a week, 10am - 5pm, 01603 717084.
(Please note that internal images are of the show home on the development and are for illustrative purposes only)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55664773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO160117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.