4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Road, Oundle, Peterborough
- Set in the heart of Oundle
- Positioned at the end of a private driveway
- Private position backing onto fields
- Lounge, study and spacious kitchen diner
- Four double bedrooms
- Two en-suites
- Enclosed rear garden
- Driveway and turning
Positioned at the end of a private driveway in the heart of Oundle this family home has no forward chain and backs onto a field.
Window to front, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
4.74m x 3.62m (15'7" x 11'11") excluding bay. Bay window to front, ceiling spotlights.
3.29m x 2.82m (10'10" x 9'3"). Double doors to garden.
Opaque window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, heated towel rail.
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble drier, window to side, tiled flooring.
5.39m x 3.63m (17'8" x 11'11") plus recess. A light and spacious room with double doors opening on to the rear garden. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with granite worktops over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer, built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, space for Range, window to side, storage cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler, tiled flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, stairs to second floor landing, doors to:
6.38m x 3.64m (20'11" x 11'11") maximum. Window to side, Juliet balcony to rear overlooking garden and fields, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
3.63m x 3.62m (11'11" x 11'11") plus bay. Bay window to front.
3.97m x 3.29m (13' x 10'10"). Window to rear.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, opaque window to side, tiled flooring.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Window to side, door to:
3.82m x 3.08m (12'6" x 10'1"). Dormer window to rear, two Velux windows to front, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, heated towel rail, opaque window to rear, tiled flooring.
Situated just a short distance from the town centre but in a most private position along a short gravelled private driveway. To the side there is a gravelled drive providing off road parking and turning. The rear gardens are largely lawned with a paved patio seating area and back on to an open field.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55665331.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.