3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAxholme Road, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Residential Area
- Well-Presented Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
This WELL-PRESENTED family home is situated within this RESIDENTIAL area with local amenities & Scunthorpe General Hospital nearby. Internally offering MODERN and CONTEMPORARY design throughout. Externally offering an ENCLOSED Rear Garden & OFF ROAD PARKING.
This FANTASTIC property is situated within a RESIDENTIAL area with local amenities & Scunthorpe General Hospital nearby. Accommodation includes a lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Externally offering OFF ROAD PARKING, an ENCLOSED rear garden and a brick outhouse. Viewing Advised!
Double glazed door to front, two understairs cupboard's with single glazed window to side. radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coving, laminate flooring, glass panelled door.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, coving, glass panelled door.
Kitchen 10' x 6' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window to side, glass panelled door.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.61m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed bay window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 6" Max ( 3.58m x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking rear and side elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, loft access, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.31m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, loft access, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Part tiling, chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking front elevation.
Off road parking.
Laid to lawn, decking area, children's barked play area, timber shed, timber fencing forming boundary.
Brick out house with central heating boiler of two years old.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55665547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.