2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt Marks Street, Leeds
Guide Price £75,000
- Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
- No Upward Chain
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Grounds
- Gated Enclosure
Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
A purpose built self contained first floor apartment in proximity to Leeds City Centre. With no upward chain, the apartment has a spacious reception hall/study area, lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and shower room. Double glazing and gas CH system. Unallocated parking.
A purpose built self-contained first floor apartment in proximity to Leeds City Centre, situated within a gated enclosure off St Marks Street. Being sold with no upward chain, the apartment has a spacious reception hall/study area, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Double glazing and gas central heating system. Communal lawned grounds and unallocated parking. An early viewing is strongly recommended.
A purpose built self contained first floor apartment in proximity to Leeds City Centre, situated within a gated enclosure off St Marks Street. Being sold with no upward chain, the apartment has a spacious reception hall/study area, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Double glazing and gas central heating system. Communal lawned grounds and unallocated parking. An early viewing is strongly recommended.
Ground Floor Communal Hallway
Security entry system gives access to a communal entrance hall with staircase giving access to the first floor.
A hardwood front entry door gives access to the apartment.
Study/dining Area 13' 3" max plus fitted cupboard unit x 8' 11" ( 4.04m max plus fitted cupboard unit x 2.72m )
Double panel radiator and access to the loft.
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' ( 5.11m x 3.05m )
Pseudo fireplace incorporating electric fire. Radiator. Double glazed bow window to the front elevation and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.06m )
Fitted wall and base units with a linen and timber effect finish, with a marble effect roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and electric/ceramic hob. Provision for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Wood grain effect vinyl flooring. Tiling to splash areas. Extractor fan. Wood grain effect vinyl flooring. Worcester gas fired central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' max ( 3.96m x 2.74m max )
Fitted wardrobes with high level cupboards. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 6' 9" To wardrobe front x 6' 9" plus recess ( 2.06m To wardrobe front x 2.06m plus recess )
Fitted wardrobe with mirrored door. Radiator. Double glazed windows to side elevation.
Modern style white suite comprising; walk in mains fed shower with chrome fittings and glass shower screening, vanity wash hand basin with chrome taps and low flush W.C. Full height wall tiling. Chrome ladder style radiator. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Quaker House has a communal lawned area and planted gardens with seating arrangements and unallocated car parking spaces.
PLEASE NOTE: Age restrictions apply. The intending purchaser must be over 60 years of age. If joint purchasing, one party can be over 55 years of age.
Length 99 years from: 27.06.89
Ground rent to include service charge: £67.40 per month.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55665550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA105157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.