4 bedroom detached house for saleLions Lane, Ashley Heath
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Residence
- Gated Access
- Sitting Room/Diner
- Stylish Kitchen
- Master Suite
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Swimming Pool and Sauna
- Grounds in Excess of 0.5 acre
'Akora' is an impressive modern detached house of over 3,500 square feet, including a double garage. The property was constructed in 2008 to a very high standard and is located within the popular area of Ashley Heath, just a short distance from the New Forest, West Moors Country Park and local amenities with main commuter road-links to all major towns.
• Spacious lounge
• Top of the range solid oak kitchen with dining area
• Comprehensive range of quality kitchen appliances,
filtered hot/cold water tap, waste-disposal and
• Utility room with glass fronted wine refrigerator
• Downstairs WC, shower, vanity unit, with inset wash
• Contemporary polished pine open tread staircase
• Study/fifth bedroom on the ground floor
• Master bedroom with en-suite, dressing room and
• Guest bedroom with en-suite and Juliet balcony
• Two further double bedrooms
• Family bathroom with multi-jet shower and Jacuzzi
• Wood flooring to reception hallway, wall and floor
tiles to the kitchen/bathrooms and quality carpets
• Under floor heating to the ground floor and radiators
• Curtains, blinds and light fittings included
• Oak panelled internal doors with chrome door
• Security locks to all double glazed UPVC external
doors and windows
• Coved ceilings to the ground floor rooms
• Raised granite hearth with SAEY multi fuel burner
• White sanitary ware throughout
• Integral double garage with electrical roller door,
housing to the hot water and Valliant heating system
and electrical fuse box
• Secure electric wrought iron entry gates with sensor
• External all lighting to the front and rear of the
• Large brick paviour forecourt
• Heated swimming pool with under water light
• Log chalet with sauna and shower
• Posts and net for a lawn tennis court
• Private and secluded half acre stocked garden
• Two storage shed and a potting shed
An initial raised timber decked area can be accessed from the lounge, hallway and kitchen. Steps lead down to the pool area. The timber chalet benefits from heating, power, light and water and would be ideal as a summer house, home gym or study. The pool pump house is positioned to the side of the chalet and houses the pool’s boiler and filtration system. The remaining garden is private and secure and mainly laid to lawn with mature laurel and conifer hedging and shrubs forming the boundaries. Sitting comfortably within its ground’s there is access along both sides of the property, a paved pathway leads around the side of the property to a patio with access to the utility room. The front of the property is fully paved with extensive parking.
The quality finish, attention to the detail, simply the size of the accommodation on offer is not something which is normally expected of a modern home. This stunning house must be viewed to fully appreciate everything it has to offer.
EPC - C
Council Tax Band - G
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55666084.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36125_LionsLane54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards , Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.