2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHall Lane, Burgh Le Marsh, Skegness
Sold STC £155,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Deceptively Spacious Extended 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen & 3 Piece Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Gardens, Driveway & Double Garage
- Popular sought After Village Location
NO UPWARD CHAIN, Deceptively Spacious 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow, with Lounge, Extended Dining Area, Fitted Kitchen, 3 Piece Bathroom & 2 well Proportioned Bedrooms, Low Maintenance Designed Gardens, Off Road Parking & Detached Double Garage. Sought after Village Location.
Exciting opportunity to purchase, in the highly sought after village of Burgh Le Marsh, a well proportioned 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow, which occupies a corner position, with low maintenance gardens, 17' 5" X 17' 5" Double Garage with good off road parking provision to match. A full appreciation of the property size & location can only be fully gained when viewed, an early inspection is strongly advised by the selling agent, William H Brown to avoid disapointment. The accommodation comprises briefly of a Lounge, which has the benefit of an additional Dining Room extension area & access to the Fitted Kitchen off, whilst via the hallway, 2 well proportioned Bedrooms, the Master measuring 19' 4"maximum. The accommodation is completed by way of a 3 piece Bathroom, with an Electric over Bath Shower, whilst the Bungalow has double glazing as stated & Gas Central heating. The gardens are designed with low maintenance in mind. The Bungalow is situated to offer convenient access to the immediate village amenities & facilities which include a butchers shop, general stores, takeaways & pubs. The village also boasts a regular bus service into the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness, whilst to the opposite direction providing service through to the nearby historic Lincolnshire Wolds Market Towns of Spilsby, Horncastle and beyond into Lincoln itself.
Entrance is via a covered open porch area and a double glazed entrance door which leads into;
With a radiator coved ceiling, loft access, and door to;
Lounge / Diner 17' 9" x 11' 10" min extending to 20' 10" max ( 5.41m x 3.61m min extending to 6.35m max )
Being 'L' Shaped this is a really well proportioned area, with the benefit of a Dining Recess area off the Lounge and an additional Dining Extension area, creating a really spacious Principle Reception Room, with a focal feature stone wall, coved ceiling, ceiling fan light, internal opaque window looking into the Kitchen allowing for additional natural light to both rooms, a double glazed window to the side elevation, an opening into the Dining Room Extension and a door into the Kitchen;
Dining Area 12' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.92m )
being of Triple aspect with 3 double glazed windows to set to 2 elevations, including an opaque glass inset to one side, double glazed 'French' doors to the 2nd elevation allowing access onto the patio area adjacent and allowing for an abundance of natural light, radiator and coved Ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units, with work top areas over and tiled splash backs, double glazed window and an internal opaque window into the Lounge as previously described allowing additional natural light to both rooms, space and plumbing for appliances, 1 1 /2 bowl inset sink with mixer taps over, wall mounted Gas central heating boiler and an extractor.
Bedroom 1 19' 4" max into the robes x 11' 6" ( 5.89m max into the robes x 3.51m )
With a double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling and mirror fronted wardrobes which are free standing but are included in the sale.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
With a double glazed window, radiator and coved Ceiling
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with an electric shower over and multi fold shower screen attached, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, double glazed opaque window, radiator and coved ceiling.
The property has the benefit of attractively designed low maintenance gardens enclosed by a low brick wall, with pedestrian gated access to pathways. The Gardens, which are predominantly set to the front and side of the property comprise of low maintenance areas, set to gravel, incorporating a variety of well stocked beds and borders with established plants and shrubs, in addition to outside lighting, an outside tap and paved access to the rear of the Bungalow. Further to this is a gated Driveway offering off road parking for numerous vehicles and enabling access to;
Detached Double Garage 17' 5" x 17' 5" ( 5.31m x 5.31m )
Built of brick, this is a true asset to the Bungalow, having light and power connected, with an Electric Roller vehicular access door, 3 Windows set to 2 elevations and a useful personnel access door.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55666621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.