Commercial Property for saleHudson Street, North Shields, Tyne And Wear, NE30
Sold STC £65,000
- Substantial Workshop/Storage premises
- Situated immediately to the East of Town Centre and close to Fish Quay
- Ground Floor Area 130.25 sq m (1400 sq ft)
- First Floor Stores/workroom/office/w.c. 120.64 sq m (1299 sq ft)
- Side Yard 77.8 sq m (838 sq ft)
- Open Store 30.06 sq m (329 sq ft)
Substantial Workshop/Storage premises situated immediately to the East of Town Centre and close to Fish Quay. Ground Floor Area 130.25 sq m. First Floor Stores/workroom/office/w.c. 120.64 sq m. Side Yard 77.80 sq m. Open Store 30.06 sq m.
Ground Floor -
Internal Frontage - 5.29m (17'4") -
Depth - 24.94m (81'10") -
Area - 130.25 sq m (1400 sq ft) Ground floor ceiling height 3.3m. Three phase electricity.
First Floor -
Area - 120.64 sq m (1299 sq ft) Stores/workroom/office and w.c.
Side Yard - 77.80 sq m (838 sq ft)
Open Store - 30.06 sq m (329 sq ft)
Viewing - Strictly by appointment through R A Jackson LLP 0191 2571253
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26452205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Jackson & Son, North Shields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.