4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHUMBERSTON AVENUE, HUMBERSTON
Sold STC £395,000
- STUNNING four/five possible bed detached bungalow
- Gas central heating, underfloor heating and double glazing
- Highly sought after location on the southern side of Humberston Avenue
- Recently fully refurbished and remodelled to a high standard
- Well maintained and attractive gardens with the large rear garden being south facing
- Porch, hallway, sitting room, lounge, superb open plan kitchen diner and sunroom, utility, cloakroom and a fourth bedroom with ensuite to the ground floor
- Family bathroom and three further bedrooms to the first floor with ensuite to master
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band E
- ** REDUCED PRICE!!! **
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer what must be in this agents opinion, one of the most beautifully presented and remodelled 4/5 bedroom detached family homes standing within its original and large gardens with the rear enjoying a southerly facing aspect upon the highly regarded Humberston Avenue. Beautifully appointed throughout this lovely property has undergone a full refurbishment and the introduction of a first floor creating a superb and spacious detached property creating an ideal purchase for a variety of buyers. With the normal additions of gas central heating, underfloor heating and double glazing the property on offer briefly comprises entrance porch, spacious hallway, lounge or possible fifth bedroom, sitting room open plan to the beautiful fitted dining kitchen and sun room, utility, cloakroom, and ground floor fourth bedroom with ensuite shower room. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with the master having ensuite and finally a family bathroom. Beautifully maintained gardens with ample off road parking and long block paved driveway leading to a large detached garage. One of the key selling features to this amazing property has to be the original large rear southerly facing garden which has a lovely working garden to the far aspect ideal for the keen home grower. Viewing is highly advised on what I believe will be a very popular property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7027039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.