3 bedroom terraced house for saleAvenue Road, Wymondham
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £160,000 - £170,000 NOW £150,000 - £160,000
- 3 Bedroom Character Property
- Town Centre Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal for Investors
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000.
Oozing both character and charm this 3 bedroom terraced cottage is found in the centre of the historic market town of Wymondham. Call William H Brown in Wymondham today on 01953 602578 to arrange your viewing.
Situated in the heart of Wymondham town centre, this 3 bedroom end of terrace cottage provides instant access to all of the town's local amenities.
The property comprises of a spacious lounge/dining area to the front of the property with a kitchen and shower room at the rear, which in turn provides access to a conservatory style rear porch that over looks the back garden. On the first floor are the 3 bedrooms and a cloakroom.
The property also benefits from 2 storage sheds accessed via the side passage and an enclosed rear garden.
Lounge / Diner 17' 9" x 11' 2" ( 5.41m x 3.40m )
External entrance door and double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 9' ( 4.55m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, double glazed window to rear aspect. Door into rear porch.
Rear Porch 11' 7" x 4' 5" ( 3.53m x 1.35m )
Conservatory style porch which provides access into the rear garden.
Shower cubicle with double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 15' x 11' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.49m )
Accessed via bedroom 1. Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, wash hand basin.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Externally this 3 bedroom end of terrace cottage offers an enclosed rear garden, which is primarily laid to patio with an array of plants and also has 2 storage sheds which can be accessed via the passage to the side of the property.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St, turning left onto Damgate St and continue. Head straight over the round-a-bout on White Horse St and turn left onto the B1172. Turn left onto Avenue Rd and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55673545.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.