3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Avenue, Sleaford
- Three Double Bedroom Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- Three Reception rooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Ideal Location
- uPVC double glazing where specified
This THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BAY FRONTED HOUSE comes to the market in immaculate condition and renovated throughout to a very high standard. Early viewing recommended to appreciate the quality on offer.
Situated in a desirable location in SLEAFORD, this THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM BAY FRONTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is immaculate throughout and will be a great proposition for any potential buyer. The perfect family home this property benefits from a wealth of accommodation including THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, three double bedrooms, a generous sized rear garden, as well as being close to the town centre of Sleaford and having easy access to the A15 & A17. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway with built in storage, bay fronted lounge, sitting room, modern kitchen and a separate dining room. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the master of which benefits from an ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside to the rear there is a fully enclosed garden with a lawn and patio areas and planted borders.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC front entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor, radiator, built in storage cupboards and shelving.
Lounge 15' 8" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.78m into bay x 3.61m )
The lounge has a gas fire with ornamental surround, radiator and uPVC sash bay fronted window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 12' 10" into alcove x 9' 11" ( 3.91m into alcove x 3.02m )
The dining room has a uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Sitting Room 10' x 9' 1" max ( 3.05m x 2.77m max )
Having a uPVC window to the side, radiator and a range of built in storage cupboards.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing and tiled splashbacks. There is a built in oven, hob and extractor hood over, as well as an integrated washing machine and fridge freezer. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, space for a central island unit, uPVC window to the side and a glazed uPVC door to the side.
First Floor Landing
The landing is split level having access to loft space and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 5" into wardrobe x 13' 1" ( 4.09m into wardrobe x 3.99m )
The master bedroom has two uPVC sash windows to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes and original feature fireplace.
Fitted with a tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
The second bedroom has an original feature fireplace, two built in wardrobes, radiator and uPVC window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.15m )
The third bedroom has a uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are tiled walls, radiator, built in airing cupboard, a further built in storage cupboard and uPVC window to the side.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance style gravelled area with pathway to the front entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed low maintenance style garden having lawned and patio areas, planted borders and two brick built stores.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55673587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.