4 bedroom detached house for saleTETNEY LANE, HOLTON LE CLAY
Sold STC £279,950
- Superb detached four bedroom home in sought after location
- Benefitting from a rear extension and conservatory
- Gas central heating, uPVC windows and doors and new carpets
- The property lies with good school catchment area.
- Hallway, Lounge, dining room, study, winter sitting room, kitchen, conservatory and two bathrooms.
- Drive provides off road parking
- Cavity wall insulation throughout
- Fully fitted alarm system
- Very large garage/store which could be used for a number of different purposes
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
*** PART EXCHANGED CONSIDERED FOR A 3 BEDROOMED BUNGALOW WITH GARAGE SPACE *** Crofts Estate Agents bring to market this delightful and extended four bedroom family home set in Holton Le Clay a popular location found between the historic market town of Louth and Grimsby. The deceptively large property has good curb appeal whilst sitting back nicely from the road, falling within the education catchment area of well-respected Louth schools and Toll Bar Academy, as well as the local primary school. The property situated in the upper echelon of streets in Holton Le Clay suits the discerning buyer who enjoys country life with a pinch of village to go with it. Access is easy to local amenities with good bus and road links to local towns and to the Lincolnshire Wolds. This property has a very large garage which can be used for vast purposes, for example a children's play room, work shop, office or gym.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5777743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.