3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePaignton Road, Childwall, Liverpool
Sold STC £200,000
- Guide Price £200,000 - £230,000
- +++ Open House Saturday 20/08/16 1-2pm +++
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Sought After Location
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Excellent Transport Links
- No Chain
Guide Price £200,000 - £230,000 Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic 3 bedroom semi detached property in the popular residential location of Childwall. With off road parking, front & rear gardens, with the opportunity to put your own stamp on your home. Viewing is advised! No Chain
Guide Price £200,000 - £230,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this fantastic three bedroom semi detached property in the popular residential location of Childwall L16. This attractive property has off road parking, front and rear gardens, offering the opportunity to modernise and put your own stamp on the interior of your spacious home. Internally the property boasts an entrance porch, hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, separate bathroom and WC and three goodsize bedrooms. There are plenty of excellent local schools, amenities and transport links with the M62 motorway and Broadgreen train stations just a short distance away. Please Call To Book a Viewing Time On Our OPEN HOUSE EVENT SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST 2016 1-2 PM. NO CHAIN!
Double glazed door and window to the front, tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to the front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" max into bay x 12' 1" max into recess ( 3.89m max into bay x 3.68m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer. tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side, door to the garden.
Bedroom One 13' 9" Max into bay x 11' 3" Max into recess ( 4.19m Max into bay x 3.43m Max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 11' Max into recess ( 4.06m x 3.35m Max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin,, fully tiled.
Low level W.C, fully tiled.
Flagged drive with laid to lawn with side gate to the rear.
L shaped flagged patio, laid to lawn with plants and trees, greenhouse and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55674784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.