3 bedroom detached house for saleOransay Close, Great Billing, Northampton
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Single Garage and Off Road Parking
- Easy Access to Dual Carriageway
This beautifully presented detached house is situated on an excellent size plot in Great Billing. The property boasts ample off road parking as well as lovely gardens to the front and rear. Inside is immaculate and would make a fantastic home.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing and door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' Plus recess ( 4.22m x 3.35m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling and double doors to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' x 9' ( 4.27m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, sink unit and drainer, part tiling, electric oven and electric induction hob, wall mounted central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, airing cupboard, access to loft space with fitted ladder and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" Plus recess x 5' ( 2.08m Plus recess x 1.52m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in cupboard with hanging rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' Plus recess x 8' ( 2.74m Plus recess x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' Plus recess x 8' ( 3.35m Plus recess x 2.44m )
Double glazed door to the front aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower head over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, part tiling and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A large frontage with lawn area and mature hedge and shrub borders.
Fence and hedge surround, lawn area and further gravel area, gated area for bin storage and gated side access.
Power and light connected with up and over door.
Ample off road parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55674796.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.