2 bedroom apartment for saleSilk Mill Approach, Cookridge, Leeds
- NO CHAIN
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen. Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Lawned Garden. Parking Space
- Popular North Leeds Location
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Ideal for the professional couple a deceptively spacious ground floor apartment situated in a popular part of north Leeds. The apartment benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and comprises; entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, inner hallway, two double bedrooms and house bathroom with shower facilities.
Externally there is a lawned garden to the rear with decked area, garden shed and outhouse. To the front there is an allocated parking space.
Cookridge is an ever-popular residential area and is ideally located for the local amenities, although the further amenities of Horsforth are within vehicular access as well as Holt Park Asda Complex. The train station in Horsforth allows access to Leeds City Centre. There are schools for all ages within the area and numerous leisure facilities including golf courses and health and fitness centres.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55676150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE150298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.