3 bedroom flat for saleQueensmead, St Johns Wood, London
- Delightful Three Bedroom Apartment
- Set Within Prestigious Mansion Block
- 'Sheringham' Part Of Exclusive Queensmead Development
- 24 Hour Porter On Site
- Exceptional Security For Development
- 1333 Sq Ft / 123.84 Sq M
- Large South Facing Private Balcony
- Stunning 21'9' Reception Room
- First Come First Served Off Street Parking
- 16'9' Master Bedroom With Fitted Storage
Delightful Three Bedroom Apartment - Set Within Prestigious Mansion Block - 'Sheringham' Part Of Exclusive Queensmead Development - 24 Hour Porter On Site - Exceptional Security For Development - 1333 Sq Ft / 123.84 Sq M - Large South Facing Private Balcony - Stunning 21'9' Reception Room - First Come First Served Off Street Parking - 16'9' Master Bedroom With Fitted Storage - 2 Bathrooms And Separate Kitchen - Superbly Located For St John Wood's Amenities
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55676650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26440968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkheath , West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.