3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNECTON
Sold STC £179,950
An attractive detached bungalow, situated in a pleasant location towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Whilst the bungalow has undergone quite a lot of improvements over the last few years, the internal accommodation does require re-decoration and improvement.
NECTON IS A VERY SOUGHT AFTER NORFOLK VILLAGE, WHERE BUNGALOWS ARE ALWAYS IN GREAT DEMAND AND EARLY VIEWING IS THEREFORE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
NECTON: Is a very popular West Norfolk village, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 5 miles east of Swaffham and 25 miles west of Norwich. The village has a very good range of amenities which include primary school, nursery school, Mini-market, post office, butchers, public house, 2 doctors surgeries, hairdressers, recreation field, church and social club.
(Providing covered way between the bungalow and garage)
Sloping polycarbonate roof, UPVC double glazed front facing window on brick base, UPVC part glazed door and side panel leading into:
Radiator, power points, laminate wood flooring, access with fold down ladder to roof space, built-in cupboard with cloaks hanging space and storage space over. British Gas combined central heating programmer and thermostat, telephone point, cupboard housing Gloworm gas combi central heating and hot water boiler.
16'5" (5.00m) x 13'10" (4.22m)
Tiled fireplace with gas Living Flame coal-effect fire, laminate flooring. Radiator, power points, TV socket, satellite aerial, UPVC double glazed front and side windows.
9' (2.74m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
Range of matching base and wall cabinets with inset single drainer, 1 1/2 bowl sink. Free standing slot-in Belling electric double oven cooker with ceramic hob and extractor hood over. Zanussi automatic washing machine, space for upright fridge/freezer, tiled splashback areas. Radiator, power points, RCD consumer unit, UPVC double glazed window and UPVC part glazed door to side.
11'10" (3.61m) x 10'9" (3.28m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points.
12' (3.66m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points.
10'9" (3.28m) x 7'5" (2.26m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, power points.
White suite comprising of low flush WC, hand basin and half height screened showering area with disabled access, electric shower mixer and floor drain. Specialist non-slip flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, electric heated towel rail, two UPVC double glazed windows to side.
Double wrought iron entrance gates provide access onto a tarmac driveway and forecourt, providing off-road parking space for two vehicles, leading up to:
ATTACHED BRICK GARAGE
16'9" (5.11m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
Up and over main entrance door, side door into storm porch, light and power connected, separate single switch RCD and door into:
LEAN-TO TIMBER WORKSHOP
7'6" (2.29m) x 7'3" (2.21m)
With concrete base, window and door into:
GENEROUS SIZE, FULLY ENCLOSED, REAR GARDEN [Approximately 44' (13.41m) x 42' (12.80m)]
This fully enclosed area, enjoying a sunny west facing aspect, has been laid mainly to lawn with a central paved patio. There are also a selection of shrubs, fruit trees and paved pathway leading across to the central patio and down to:
TIMBER GARDEN TOOL SHED and ALUMINIUM GREENHOUSE
FRONT GARDEN Mainly lawned with borders and pedestrian gate leading into:
SIDE PASSAGE WAY Mainly tiled and concreted with cold water tap and opening into the rear garden.
SERVICES: All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band C.
DIRECTIONS: From Swaffham take the A47 east towards Norwich. Turn right off the A47 into Tuns Road and follow down into Necton village centre. Immediately past All Saints Church, turn left into School Road. Turn second right off School Road into Chantry Lane and then first left into Brackenwoods. Follow the road round to your right and continue down towards the bottom of Brackenwoods where you will find the property on your right hand side, indicated with our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.