2 bedroom terraced house for saleMelbourne Street, Brighton
Sold STC £340,000
- 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
- SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
'Vendor's comments on the property: "This has been a light and surprisingly spacious home and my friends have always enjoyed visiting. It's great to be so close to the local shops and restaurants, but the house and garden have been a real haven and I've loved living here." '
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this 2 BEDROOM terraced house situated in a small residential street in Brighton. The property is in great condition throughout and benefits from a separate kitchen, lounge, dining room, two bedrooms upstairs, family bathroom and a rear patio area leading onto a beautiful secluded garden. This well presented and appointed property is fantastically located for travelling into Brighton City Centre via the local bus routes and is within reach of local amenities.
*** Viewing Essential ***
Wall mounted radiator, under stair storage.
Lounge 12' 1" MAX into Bay x 11' 1" MAX ( 3.68m MAX into Bay x 3.38m MAX )
Bay window to front, wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
Window to Rear.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.18m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, integrated oven with hob and cooker-hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, window and patio doors to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 11' 11" MAX into Bay ( 4.06m x 3.63m MAX into Bay )
Bay window to front, wall mounted radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" MAX x 9' 10" ( 2.84m MAX x 3.00m )
Window to rear, wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace.
3 Piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted towel radiator, window to side, cupboard housing boiler.
Enclosed private rear patio leading onto a beautiful secluded garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55677544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.