4 bedroom detached house for saleWilliams Close, Penyffordd, Chester
Sold STC £200,000
- Guide price £200,000 - £220,000
- Detached Property
- Four bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and garage
Guide price £200,000 - £220,000. Located in a cul-de-sac location in the popular area of Penyffordd is this four bedroom detached property with front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage. The property enjoys the benefits of being conveniently located close to major transport networks. NO CH
Guide price £200,000 - £220,000. Located in a cul-de-sac location in the popular area of Penyffordd is this four bedroom detached property with front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage. The property enjoys the benefits of being conveniently located close to major transport networks as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre and North Wales. In brief the property comprises entrance porch, cloakroom WC, inner hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and garage. NO CHAIN
Double glazed door to front elevation. Wood effect flooring. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Alarm panel.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Staircase to first floor. Opening to dining room. Coved ceiling.
Lounge 19' 5" x 10' 9" ( 5.92m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevations. Fireplace with gas fire. TV point. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed french doors to rear elevation. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Under pelmet lighting. Integrated electric oven and grill with separate four ring gas hob. Extractor fan. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Space for dining table. Radiator. Storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed window to side and rear elevations. UPVC double glazed door to side elevation.
UPVC double glazed obscured glass window to side elevation. Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.62m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.36m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking fields. Radiator.
Fitted with a modern three piece bathroom suite comprising p-shaped bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower unit. Low level WC. Contemporary wash hand basin with built in vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Front garden laid to lawn with driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and leads to the detached garage.
Private rear garden being predominantly laid to lawn with raised decking and patio area with barked area for children and a timber gate provides access to front garden.
Garage 16' 5" x 8' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.67m )
Up and over door. Power and lighting. Window to rear elevation. UPVC double glazed door to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55683571.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.