4 bedroom detached house for saleFlorida Road, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5PE
- Substantial Seafront Property
- First Floor Sun Terrace - Bath/Shower rm
- Living Room - Dining Area - Conservatory
- Possible Annexe
- Fitted Kitchen - Utility Area -Cloakroom
- Direct Beach Access From Gardens
- 4 Bedrooms - 1 With Balcony
- Long Driveway To Double Carport
A substantial seafront property with well maintained flexible accommodation with possible dependent relative annexe. The property benefits double glazing, gas heating and a double carport. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway with door to open plan living area opening to conservatory and potential annexe area. Fitted kitchen with utility area and ground floor cloakroom. There are four bedrooms, one with balcony and family bath / shower room.
The possible annexe has living area with door to garden, two bedrooms and a large bathroom.
The gardens are of good size and give direct access to Ferring beach.
Unrivalled and rarely available position backing directly and having direct access to Ferring seafront. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 280487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.