4 bedroom detached house for saleTylers Hill, Doddington, Hopton Wafers, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- FAR REACHING VIEWS OF THE COUNTRYSIDE
- DOUBLE GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
****FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED****VIEWS OF THE COUNTRYSIDE****DOUBLE GARAGE (POTENTIAL TO CONVERT SUBJECT TO PLANNING)****NO UPWARD CHAIN****DOUBLE GLAZING****MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE****SEPARATE LOUNGE & DINING ROOM****GENEROUS SIZED GARDEN****INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED****
A four bedroom detached family home comprising entrance hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, cloakroom, utility, dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having a double garage (with potential to convert, subject to planning), driveway parking, a generous rear garden and double glazing. Viewing highly recommended!
Double gates allow access to gravelled driveway leading to double detached garage, lawns and steps up to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed obscure windows to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, radiator, door to lounge and door to breakfast kitchen.
Lounge 16' 5" x 12' 9" ( 5.00m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two double glazed windows to side aspect, two ceiling lights, wall lights, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.52m x 2.97m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, wine rack, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed door to garden, double glazed window to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, stairs to second floor landing, wood effect flooring and doors to cloakroom, utility and dining room.
Ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.21m )
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, boiler, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Dining Room 13' max x 9' 10" max ( 3.96m max x 3.00m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, radiator, stairs to third floor landing and doors to master bedroom and bedroom three.
Master Bedroom 16' 7" x 12' 8" ( 5.05m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, built in walk in wardrobes, radiator and door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double walk in shower cubicle and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" excluding door recess x 9' 9" max ( 3.20m excluding door recess x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built in cupboard and radiator.
Third Floor Landing
Access to loft, built in cupboard housing water tank, door to bathroom and doors to bedrooms two and four.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 9' 11" max ( 3.96m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear, ceiling light, extractor fan, heated towel rail, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with mixer tap and hand held shower.
Double Detached Garage 17' 2" x 16' 2" ( 5.23m x 4.93m )
Up and over door, power and lighting with storage above.
Fenced and hedged borders, oil tank, lawn, patio and timber shed.
0.0 Start: 14-15 High St, Cleobury Mortimer, Kidderminster DY14,
Head west on High St/A4117 towards Tenbury Rd
Continue to follow A4117
4.0 Turn right
Destination will be on the right
4.2 Arrive: Tylers Hill, Doddington, Hopton Wafers, Kidderminster DY14 0NR,
Section time: 8 min 27 s, Total time: 8 min 27 s
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55684756.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.