3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarryfields, Shalford, Braintree
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Situated in the Tranquil Village of Shalford
- Quiet Cul de Sac Locarion
- Driveway Leading to Garage
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Large Rear Garden
**GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000** A delightful three bedroom semi detached family home situated towards the end of a quiet cul de sac in the tranquil setting of Shalford.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedroom and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, driveway for two cars leading to a garage and a large rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, doors leading to;
Opaque double glazed window to side, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace with wood burning stove.
Dining Area 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 8' 9" ( 3.25m max x 2.67m )
Range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one a half bowl sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated oven, hob and extractor over, radiator with ornate cover.
Conservatory 13' 10" x 13' 2" ( 4.22m x 4.01m )
Upvc sealed unit with dwarf wall beneath, windows to all sides, French doors to rear garden, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side, access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 6' 10" plus recess ( 2.31m x 2.08m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, radiator, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub displays, driveway for two cars leading to a garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55688920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.