3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreat Elms Road, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £400,000
- End of Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Fully Refurbished
- Two Bathrooms
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Popular Residential Area
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Walking Distance to Primary & Secondary Schools
A fully refurbished THREE bedroom end of terrace property located in the Bennetts End area. Features of this property include; MODERN decor throughout, cloakroom, kitchen with fitted appliances, family bathroom, EN-SUITE to master bedroom, GARAGE, off street parking and private rear garden.
A fully refurbished THREE bedroom end of terrace property located in the Bennetts End area. Features of this property include; MODERN decor throughout, cloakroom, kitchen with fitted appliances, family bathroom, EN-SUITE to master bedroom, GARAGE, off street parking and private rear garden. Great Elms Road is conveniently located for walking distance to primary and secondary SCHOOLS and local amenities.
Porch door to hallway
Stairs to first floor, radiator and Doors to cloakroom, kitchen, lounge and cupboard
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, low level wc and sink
Lounge 21' 2" x 10' 11" ( 6.45m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed French sliding door to rear and radiator
Kitchen 13' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio door to side, matching wall and base units, integrated oven, fridge freezer, gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and splashbacks
Radiator and doors to three bedrooms, bathroom and loft hatch
Bedroom One 11' 6" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.51m Max x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to en-suite and radiator
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to side aspect, walk in shower, sink, low level wc and heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard and radiator
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to front aspect, panelled bath tub, low level wc, sink and heated towel rail
Mainly laid to lawn, path way and fence enclosed
Mainly laid to lawn and fence enclosed
Garage and off street parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.