2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLakeland Avenue, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Semi Detached Property
- Lounge Diner
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Viewing Essential
Ideal First Time Purchase! We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached property located in the heart of Hucknall. Viewing is highly recommended please call the office for further details or an appointment.
Ideal First Time Purchase! We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached property located in the heart of Hucknall. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge diner, kitchen and to the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is off road parking and to the rear there is a low maintenance garden enclosed within timber fencing. Viewing highly recommended.
Having Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, understairs storage cupboard, internal doors leading to kitchen and lounge diner.
Lounge Diner 15' 7" max x 12' 2" ( 4.75m max x 3.71m )
Having Upvc double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation leading out to the garden, wall mounted electric fire with hearth and surround, TV and Telephone points, electric storage heater.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.02m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven with electric induction hob and stainless steel extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway and giving access to two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" max x 8' 7" ( 3.71m max x 2.62m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe and wall mounted storage heater.
Recently refitted with three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, wall mounted hand wash basin, wall mounted towel radiator, partly tiled wall coverings with Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking with double gates leading to rear garden, flower beds to the front.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden mainly laid to patio with the addition of raised flower beds stocked with a range of plants and shrubs all enclosed within timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55689067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.