3 bedroom terraced house for saleMayfield Road, Tyseley
Sold STC £145,000
- Three bedrooms
- Mid terraced home
- Lounge & dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Attractive rear garden
- Popular location
- NO CHAIN
Quickly, call now this property has just been reduced and will go VERY soon. In a prime location and a fantastic size it is an absolutly perfect purchase. Please call now to arrange a viewing for ASAP.
Having three good bedrooms, spacious lounge, dining room, front drive and a good size rear garden. Internal viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this property also having a fitted kitchen, good size reception hall and first floor bath room and downstairs toilet. The property is situated within easy reach of Acocks Green, Solihull and Hall Green and walking distance to local amenities and facilities including public transport services and also benefitting from sought after school catchment areas. Arrange your viewing appointment by calling our sales team on 0121 733 3553.
Having a slabbed walled foregarden with path leading front door.
Having stairs off to first floor accommodation, central heated radiator and doors off to:
Living Room 14' 4" into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.37m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
Having a bay window to fore, feature fire place with inset gas fire and central heated radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" max x 13' 11" max ( 3.71m max x 4.24m max )
Having double glazed window to rear, feature fire place with gas fire inset, doors to kitchen and guest W.C.
Kitchen 12' 10" into recess x 5' 9" max ( 3.91m into recess x 1.75m max )
Having a range of base and wall mounted units with roll top work surface over. The kitchen incorporates a one and half bowl sink and drainer, built in gas oven with electric hob over. Double glazed window to rear and door giving access to rear.
Having low level flush W.C and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs from ground floor, loft access and over stairs storage cupboard with doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.24m max x 2.90m max )
Having double glazed window to rear and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 9' 4" max ( 3.66m max x 2.84m max )
Having double glazed window to fore.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" max x 7' 5" max ( 3.73m max x 2.26m max )
Having double glazed window to fore.
Having suite comprising over low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer over. Obscured double glazed window to rear and central heated radiator.
Low maintenance rear garden mainly paved with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55689377.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI201596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.