2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Hey Road, Bradford
- Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Close To Local Amenities
- Ideal FTB Purchase
- Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale, this two bed through terrace property close to the local amenities of East Bowling. This property is an ideal property for first time buyers or investors and is presented to a good standard throughout. Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale, this two bed through terrace property close to the local amenities of East Bowling. This property is an ideal property for first time buyers or investors and is presented to a good standard throughout. Property briefly comprises of; small entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor is two bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the outside is a small patio garden at the rear. Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
Lounge 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
Lounge has a fireplace with gas fire, window to the front of the property, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
A fitted kitchen with base and wall units incorporating a sink and drainer unit with work surfaces. There is a double glazed window to the rear, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and gas central heating radiator. The kitchen houses the gas central heating boiler and provides access to the rear garden and the storage cellar.
Bedroom One 12' 9" Into Recess x 11' 5" ( 3.89m Into Recess x 3.48m )
Secondary double glazed window to the front of the property, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 6' 2" ( 4.04m x 1.88m )
With a window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bathroom comprises of bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and W/C as well as part tiled walls gas central heating radiator and window.
To the rear is a lawn garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55690789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.