3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHanbury Close, Burnham
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Catchment for Lent Rise School
- Taplow Station with mainline London Paddington and future crossrail a short distance away
- Close to excellent local amenities and transport links
An end of terrace family home situated on the Burnham/Taplow borders and benefiting from a large kitchen/diner, gardens and close to local amenities. The property is of a prefab construction. Highly recommended.
A three bedroom end of terrace home situated in the highly sought after Lent Rise School catchment. This popular property comprises of a kitchen/diner, separate lounge, three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property is conveniently located close to Burnham village offering a range of local amenities and is in catchment for excellent local schools. Commuter links are also well catered for with Burnham and Taplow railway stations providing services to London Paddington benefiting from Crossrail 2018 and the M4 Junction 7 lying within close proximity.
Storage cupboard housing meters.
Double glazed window to front radiators, wc, wash hand basin.
Lounge 11' 8" max. x 21' ( 3.56m max. x 6.40m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 24' 2" x 12' 6" ( 7.37m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear, patio doors to garden, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 11' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 10' 1" ( 2.64m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, bath with mixer taps, vanity wash hand basin, part tiled.
Enclosed by panel fencing, lawn area, side access.
Lawn area, pathway to entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55690837.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH102761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.