3 bedroom detached house for saleTyla Garw, Tyla Garw, Rhondda Cynon Taff
- CHARACTER PROPERTY!
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- FARM HOUSE STYLE KITCHEN-BREAKFAST ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- SPACIOUS FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- EXCELLENT VIEWS
- FANTASTIC CONDITION
SUPERB CHARACTER PROPERTY! MUST VIEW! We are delighted to market this unique detached property situated in the popular Tyla Garw Village. With a quiet location, excellent views and great transport links, this property is perfect if your looking for character and space Call for open house information
Living accommodation comprises:
Three Double Bedrooms
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking with a spacious plot and a generous rear garden.
Front Garden & Entrance
Surrounded by fencing, there a two entrances to the property where off road parking leads to a hardstand for parking. Gated side access to the property leading to the rear garden. Laid to lawn and patio. Patio paved pathway leading to entrance of the property.
Entered through secure front door, stairs rising to first floor, door leading to:
Dining Room 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, fitted electric fire place with pine effect surround. Radiator, power points.
Lounge 16' 10" x 12' 10" Into Recess ( 5.13m x 3.91m Into Recess )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front, radiator, power points. Multi-fuel log burner with reclaimed stonework from Cardiff Castle. Door leading to:
Sun Room 13' x 10' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.23m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front and side, double glazed PVCu french doors to rear leading to rear garden. Radiator, power points, laid to tiled flooring.
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 16' 10" x 12' 3" ( 5.13m x 3.73m )
Modern cottage style fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral Dishwasher and fridge. One and half bowl sink and drainer, tiled and laminate flooring. DELONGHI Farmhouse double fan oven with 6 ring electric hob and cooker fan over. Space for fridge/freezer, radiator, power points. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed PVCu french doors leading to rear garden.
Airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler, under stairs storage cupboard. Double glazed PVCu patio door leading to rear garden, door leading to:
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, vanity wash hand basin, fitted walk-in single shower with tiled surround. Plumbing available for appliances, radiator, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, velux skylight window, radiator, laminate flooring, access to loft, door leading to:
Master Bedroom 13' 2" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 4.01m Max x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front and side, radiator, laminate flooring, power points. Cottage style door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.97m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front and rear, double glazed PVCu french doors to side. Radiator, power points, access to loft, views over looking meadows.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with mixer taps. Textured tiled splashbacks, velux skylight window. Revealed brickwork, heated towel rail.
Generous rear garden with side access available. Laid to patio and lawn. Pathway leading to rear of the garden where summer house is situated. Feature fish pond with drystone effect surround. Partial decked fence and mature shrub surrounding, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55692511.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.