2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLawn Crescent, Skegness
Offers in Region of £140,000
- 2 Bed Bungalow in Great Town Centre Location
- Fitted Kitchen + Separate Utility Area
- 15' Lounge & 19' Conservatory
- Gardens, comprising of Hard Landscape & Lawn
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
NO UPWARD CHAIN, 2 Bed Bungalow located in Great Town Centre Location, with access to a great range of amenitie and Sea Front/Beach attractions. With a Fitted Kitchen, Separate Utility Area, 15' Lounge & 19' Rear Conservatory, Gardens to 2 elevations, comprising of Hard Landscape & Lawned areas
Great opportunity to purchase a 'Centre of Town' Bungalow, enabling convenient access to the extensive range of Skegness Town Centre amenities & facilities, being located just a short distance away from Skegness Sea Front & Beach, along with all its associated sights & attractions. On entering the property prospective buyers will find carefully laid out accommodation which comprises of 2 Bedrooms, a well proportioned Lounge with focal feature fire & flooring, Fitted Kitchen with the added benefit of a separate Utility area, 3 piece Bathroom & a rear Conservatory which measures 19'7" x 6'1", which provides ample additional living space to accommodate a Dining #Table and or comfy chairs. The Bungalow also has the benefit of double glazing as stated & Gas Central heating & enjoys Gardens to 2 Elevations, which are laid with a mixture of hard landscaping, lawn, beds & borders, in addition to having a potting shed & Greenhouse. The property presents a perfect opportunity for a buyer requiring living space on 1 lateral level, within easy access of nearby amenities, thus an early viewing is absolutely essential to gain a full appreciation. For further details contact William H Brown today on 01754 768311 to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed entrance door with inset panel set to the top half, which leads directly into;
Utility Area 10' 1" max. x 6' 9" ( 3.07m max. x 2.06m )
(Irregular Shaped Room)Which has the benefit of a sink with base units below, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for additional appliances, wall mounted boiler, work top areas, a double glazed window, electric fuse box, feature flooring and tiled splash backs and a useful cloak cupboard, thus creating a useful and practical area. An inner glazed door leads into the principle accommodation area, which also has loft access.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.18m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with a stainless steel extractor hood, set over space and provision for an electric cooker, a circular inset sink with mixer taps over, ample work top areas with complimentary tiled splash backs, a double glazed window, coved and textured ceiling and space for appliances.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.43m )
With a focal Electric fire inset within an attractive surround, feature flooring, coved and textured ceiling, radiator and double glazed patio door which leads into;
Rear Conservatory 6' 1" x 19' 7" ( 1.85m x 5.97m )
With a poly carbonate roof, double glazed windows to 3 elevations and double glazed ' French' doors allowing access into the rear garden, thus creating a really useful additional living area.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.30m )
With a radiator, double glazed window into the rear conservatory and an electric fire set within a feature surround.
Bedroom 2 5' 10" x 9' 10" ( 1.78m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed window and a radiator,
Fitted with a 3 piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower mixer taps over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash backs and a double glazed opaque window.
The property benefits from a plot which extends to 2 sides of the Bungalow. The gardens are set to a variety of landscapes, including hard landscaping and lawned areas. The property is accessed via double gates which is accessible by, the vendor inform us,an established right of way across the driveway of the adjacent property, which creates the principle of a shared access. The hard landscaped area is ideal for a 'courtyard' style garden, being low maintenance, ideal for pot plants and garden furniture. Complimented by gravelled areas the garden beyond is predominantly laid to lawn, being enclosed with fencing and being planted with a variety of plants and shrubs to the borders, various pathways and enabling access to a useful potting shed. There is a further gate into a ' Secret' garden, within which can be found a further gravelled area, paving and a greenhouse. The outside area also benefits from an outside light and is a true oasis during warmer months.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55692550.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.