3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSnipe Park Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- WAS £140,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED
- Upgraded to a high standard, Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- THREE Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage, Car Port & Driveway, Mature Gardens
WAS £140,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - Extremely well presented semi detached property requiring no work and ready to move straight in. Standing to an enviable plot, offering a large amount of parking and gardens to both the front, side and rear. Motivated vendor with an onward property found.
EXCEPTIONAL SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY - CUL DE SAC LOCATION.
Viewings are a must to appreciate this significantly upgraded and extremely well presented Semi-detached house found in the village location of BIRCOTES.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge with open plan dining room & modern contemporary kitchen. THREE Bedrooms and a modern family bathroom to the first floor. The gardens are larger than average and not apparent from a kerbside viewing, with manicured lawns to the rear and a paved seating area. The garage and car port offer parking in addition to the wide driveway. Viewings are via the agent. Call today to arrange an appointment
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
Entry in to the property through a front facing upvc entrance door, with recessed lights to the ceiling and stairs leading upto the first floor. Central heating radiator and laminate flooring, access through into both the dining room and into the kitchen.
Fitted with a modern and contemporary range of wall and base units with a sink unit and drainer and stainless steel appliances comprising of a modern electric oven and an electric hob with an extractor fan above. With a side facing double glazed window and entrance door, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator, walk in pantry leads off giving extra storage.
Being open plan to the lounge and having a front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
With French doors leading out to the rear garden and a feature wall with a tiled effect, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point, laminate flooring.
Having a side facing double glazed window, recessed lights to the ceiling and access to the loft space.
Double Bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window, wardrobes to one wall and a central heating radiator. Tv aerial point and a combi boiler concealed behind one of the wardrobe doors.
Double Bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Upgraded by the vendor with a modern white bathroom suite comprising of a a shower cubicle with a mains fed shower from the boiler, a wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Extractor fan and a heated towel rail, front facing obscured double glazed window. Both the walls and floor are tiled with modern and contemporary tiling, recessed lights to the ceiling,
Standing to a corner plot this good sized garden has a long gated driveway giving parking for a number of vehicles and leading through to both the car port to the side elevation and to the garage at the rear.
At the front of the property the plot is enclosed with mature hedging and has a courtesy gate with a path leading to the door, lawned garden and flower borders surrounding.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden which is enclosed with a decked seating area behind the house and a second sunken patio close to the house. There is a substantial lawned garden with borders and shrubs.
External store which is built into the side of the property this is for storage in addition to the garage which is large enough for a car or for a larger amount of storage.
This property benefits from upvc Fascias and Guttering.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road heading out towards the A1. Take the first turning on the right signposted Bircotes and follow the road through the village, taking the right turning across from the Asda supermarket. Turn first left onto Snipe Park Road follow around the bend to the left, the property is first on the left in the cul de sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55692613.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.