4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreening Street, Abbey Wood, London, SE2 0LY
- Guide Price £470,000 - £500,000
- Modern High Gloss Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite Dressing Room To Master Bedroom
- Large Through Lounge, Dining Room And Sun Room
- Ground Floor WC And First Floor Bathroom
- Handy Home Office / Study
- Call Apex Residential To View Today
Lots of space for the whole family is what is on offer here with even more potential to extend subject to planning permission.
Internally, the accommodation is thoughtfully laid out with a great sized through lounge separate dining area and lovely sun room that over looks the sunny rear garden. The kitchen has been recently modernised and now offers a stunning High Gloss fitted kitchen finished in white that is sure to be the envy of all your friends. Upstairs, you will find three double bedrooms with a cracking ensuite dressing room to the master bedroom and the family bathroom. If you need an extra bedroom, the ensuite dressing room could easily be converted back to the 4th bedroom.
Location wise, you will find that Greening Street is just perfect. It is located on a tree lined turning with lots of residents parking bays and is within a very short walk to the local shops, highly regarded schools and Abbeywood Train Station that will be the local terminal for the new Cross Rail service offering new and quick routes into London and beyond.
Homes in this location of this size rarely remain available for long so be sure to call Apex Residential today to arrange your viewing...You will not be disappointed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55693948.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ASASP200776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Apex Residential, Bexleyheath, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.