2 bedroom park home for saleMandalay Park, Whittlesey, Peterborough
Sold STC £180,000
- Popular Location
- Viewing Essential
- Off Road Parking
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 22'3 Luxury Kitchen/Diner
- 21'2 Lounge
- Prestige Grand Symphony
*Prestige Grand Symphony
*22'3 Luxury Kitchen/Diner
*Two Double Bedrooms
*En Suite To Master Bedroom
*Off Road Parking
PVCu STEPS AND SPINDLED DECKING TO FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR WITH: DOUBLE GLAZED LIGHTS TO:
Feature glass shelved display recess. Walnut veneered doors to linen cupboard and mirrored sliding double doors to cloakroom storage cupboard.
11'6" x 21'2" (3.51m x 6.45m). PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear. Focal fireplace incorporating a living stones electric fire. Two radiators, PVCu double glazed bi-folding patio doors with side screen to front patio, television point, four bespoke modern wall lights, telephone point, Double doors to:
15'4" x 22'3" (4.67m x 6.78m). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with granite effect work surfaces, circular stainless steel bowl and drainer with mono lock mixer and boiling hot water tap. Integrated double oven, grill and microwave, space for American fridge/freezer, washer dryer. Feature breakfast bar with Island incorporating a stainless steel five ring gas hob with a bespoke stainless steel extractor and an electric extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher and integral warming drawer. Other feature units include two pull out racking storage units, two deep pan drawers, glass display units, ceramic tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed window and door to rear, recess downlights and remote sensor Velux skylight over dining area which is carpeted, two radiators, PVCu double glazed window to front.
7'3" x 5'6" (2.21m x 1.68m). Radiator, telephone point, PVCu double glazed window to front.
7'5" x 7'3" (2.26m x 2.21m). Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin within a walnut unit and Jacuzzi bath. Full ceramic tiled flooring and walls to ceiling with recess down lights, PVCu double glazed window to front, chrome towel rail radiator.
10'7" x 10'5" (3.23m x 3.18m). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, open aspect to walk in wardrobe 10'5" x 5'7" with light sensor and fully fitted hanging and shelving units.
7'0" x 6'3" (2.13m x 1.91m). Fitted with a three piece suite compromising of a low level WC and vanity wash hand basin on walnut pedestal unit, walk in shower with double headed chrome thermostatic shower unit and soakaway, Glass side screen and fully ceramic tiled floor and walls to ceiling with recess down lights, chrome towel rail radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
10'7" x 10'6" (3.23m x 3.20m). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted double sliding door wardrobe unit.
To the rear there is a block paved driveway with open aspect to garden area, which is landscaped with feature patio circles, decking and borders with various shrubs, external tap and power point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.