4 bedroom detached house for saleKeeling Way, ATTLEBOROUGH
Sold STC £215,000
- Guide Price £215,000 - £225,000
- Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
MAKE THIS HOUSE YOUR HOME...*NO ONWARD CHAIN*...This detached family home offers flexible accommodation along with a conservatory, utility and cloakroom. Book your viewing today!! GUIDE PRICE £215,000 - £225,000.
This property is certain to turn heads! Occupied from new, around 23 years, by the current owners, is this attractive detached family home positioned within an established development with the market town of Attleborough. The property was originally constructed as a three bedroom home, but the current owners converted the integral garage with all the necessary certification into a further bedroom. This room could have a variety of uses, including a home office, playroom or gym. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating system and has UPVC double glazing throughout. The accommodation features an entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, utility and a bedroom/playroom on the ground floor. This is complimented by three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there is off road parking to the front of the property and an enclosed garden to the rear with a block paved terrace. *NO ONWARD CHAIN*
A UPVC double glazed entrance door opens into the entrance hall. Staircase to first floor landing, radiator, doors to sitting room and cloakroom.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.76m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, under stairs cupboard, television point, archway to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
Radiator, opening into kitchen, radiator, UPVC double glazed sliding doors into the conservatory.
UPVC double glazing on a brick base with polycarbonate roof, a tiled floor and double doors into the garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.31m )
Utility Room 8' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.29m )
Wall mounted gas fired boiler, work surface, plumbing provision for washing machine and dishwasher, space and outlet for tumble dryer, laminate wood effect flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear aspect, door into bedroom 4/playroom.
Master Bedroom 18' Max x 8' 1" Max ( 5.49m Max x 2.46m Max )
(Located on the ground floor)
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobe, cupboard housing the gas and electric meters.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, airing cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to the side, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" Into Wardrobe x 9' ( 3.89m Into Wardrobe x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" Max x 8' 10" ( 3.38m Max x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, laminate wood effect flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, (bulk head from staircase protrudes into the room).
A suite comprising of a panelled bath with a shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls and floor, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is off road parking space and to the rear is an enclosed garden featuring a lawned area, block paved terrace, timber shed and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55694587.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.