4 bedroom detached house for saleTholomas Drove, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
- Detached barn style property
- Quad garage and self-contained 1 bedroom annexe/apartment
- 0.25 acre plot, rural location
- Oil central heating
- Viewing essential
STUNNING RURAL LOCATION! This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a superb 4 bedroom detached barn style property that is situated in a rural position on the outskirts of the popular village of Wisbech St Mary. In addition there is a 35ft long quad garage and self-contained 1 bed apartment above.
STUNNING RURAL LOCATION! This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a superb detached barn style property that is situated in a rural location on the outskirts of the popular village of Wisbech St Mary. The main house has a beautiful lounge with a vaulted ceiling, a lovely fireplace with a fitted wood burner, a large kitchen/diner, study, utility room, three first floor bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and a ground floor bedroom. In addition there is a 35ft long quad garage with a large self-contained 1 bedroom apartment/annexe above. This is accessed via an external staircase at the rear of the garage. This apartment/annexe comprises an open plan lounge and kitchen area, a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a shower room. The property is situated on a plot of approximately 0.25 acres and has open fields to the side and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn and has a block paved driveway leading to the side of the house which then gives access to the rear garden and parking area. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has post and rail fencing to all sides.
Lounge 23' x 22' 1" ( 7.01m x 6.73m )
Kitchen 22' x 14' ( 6.71m x 4.27m )
Study 9' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.95m x 1.70m )
Utility Room 9' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.95m x 1.73m )
Ground Floor Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.33m )
Ground Floor Bathroom 10' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 1 15' 11" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.85m max x 3.61m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.26m )
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 6" x 6' 3" ( 1.98m x 1.91m )
Living/kitchen Space 24' x 16' ( 7.32m x 4.88m )
Shower Room 8' x 6' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 12' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.95m )
Garage 35' x 22' ( 10.67m x 6.71m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and turn right over the bridge. Turn immediately left into North Brink and continue to the traffic lights. Turn left and continue along North Brink and follow the road round into Barton Road. Proceed to the village of Wisbech St Mary and continue along High Road. Proceed out of the village towards guyhirn and the property will eventually be found on the left hand side prior to reaching The Chequers public house on the right hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55694623.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.