3 bedroom commercial property for saleMarine Parade, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Grade II listed 5 storey property
- Renovated & refurbished to a high standard
- Many original features, g/f A3 use
- 3 / 4 Bedrooms, parking to rear
- Seafront location
CHAIN FREE - A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to acquire this 5 storey GRADE II listed BAY FRONTED MID TERRACE house with many original features, which has been renovated to a high standard and enjoys FANTASTIC UNINTERRUPTED SEA VIEWS and PLANNING PERMISSION for A3 USE to the ground floor. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to acquire this 5 storey GRADE II listed BAY FRONTED MID TERRACE house with many original features, which has been renovated to a high standard and enjoys FANTASTIC UNINTERRUPTED SEA VIEWS. The property has PLANNING PERMISSION for A3 USE to the ground floor.
Single glazed door to front, vinyl flooring, door to
Vinyl flooring, stairs to half landing, stairs to lower ground floor.
Lower Ground Floor
Utility Room 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
Fireplace, sink and water pump, cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator.
Wash hand basin, WC, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
Inner hall with understairs cupboard, walk in storage.
Basement Room 1 14' 8" x 13' 8" max ( 4.47m x 4.17m max )
Recess with built in original stove, wall light, radiator, door to rear.
Basement Room 2 16' 3" x 14' 9" ( 4.95m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to front, wall lights, fireplace, cupboard, radiator.
Ground Floor Front Room 16' 4" x 14' 10" ( 4.98m x 4.52m )
Single glazed sash bay window to front, fireplace, radiator, double folding doors to
Ground Floor Rear Room 14' 11" x 14' max ( 4.55m x 4.27m max )
Single glazed sash window to rear, fireplace, spotlights, cupboard, radiator, serving counter.
First Floor Lounge 16' 3" into bay x 14' 10" into recess ( 4.95m into bay x 4.52m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front with balcony, fireplace with open fire, wall lights, double glazed French doors to balcony, radiator, TV point.
Study / Bedroom 8' 7" x 6' 5" into recess ( 2.62m x 1.96m into recess )
Double glazed window to front with superb sea views, radiator..
Kitchen 14' 6" x 15' ( 4.42m x 4.57m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, tiling, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to rear.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, loft hatch, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to side.
Low level suite, single glazed window to side.
Second Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, carpet, door and stairs to loft room.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 14' 2" into recess ( 4.39m x 4.32m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point, carpet, open fireplace.
Bedroom 2 16' 2" x 14' 4" max into recess ( 4.93m x 4.37m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet, TV point, open fireplace.
Panelled bath with power shower, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, radiator, extractor fan, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to front.
Stairs Up To
Loft Room 20' 2" x 10' 8" ( 6.15m x 3.25m )
Double glazed dormer window to front, Velux window to front, eaves storage, TV point, built in wardrobe, carpet.
Fully enclosed yard with parking for several cars, double gates with access to basement.
The ground floor of the property has A3 use. There is also the possibility of extending and/or conversion to flats subject to the appropriate planning permission being obtained.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.