2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDerwent Road, Highwoods, Colchester
Sold STC £210,000
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
*GUIDE PRICE £210,000- £220,000*
Located just off Derwent Road is this well presented two bedroom semi detached house with parking. The location gives convenient access to various local shops and amenities and also benefits from A 12 access and Gilberd school catchment.
Laminate flooring, door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 4" max ( 4.50m x 4.06m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, stairs leading to first floor, laminate flooring, two electric heaters.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of a stainless steel sink & drainer set in roll top surfaces, tiled splash backs, a range of wall & base level units, integrated oven and hob with extractor over, double glazed patio door leading to rear garden, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard, electric heater. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 11' ( 4.19m max x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 7' 3" ( 3.71m max x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric heater.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising of panel bath with shower attachment, low level wc, hand basin, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, extractor fan.
Enclosed by panel fencing, patio area, laid to lawn, gate providing side access, shed to remain.
there is a shared driveway, parking for 2/3 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55696306.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.