3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarnwell Street, Kettering
Sold STC £135,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Storey
- Close To Town Centre
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed (Where Specified)
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three double bedroom property over three floors. Close to town centre and local amenities. Benefits also include gas central heating and double glazing (where specified). book your viewing now!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three double bedroom mid-terrace property over three floors. Situated close to Kettering town centre this delightful property which is well presented throughout comprises of a lounge diner and kitchen to the ground floor. Two double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Master bedroom to the top floor. There is a garden to the rear with an outbuilding. Benefits also include gas central heating and double glazing (where specified) early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
Entry gained via uPVC double glazed door. Wall mounted radiator. Wooden door to lounge.
Delightful open-plan living area with natural light provided by a double glazed uPVC window to the front aspect and a double glazed uPVC patio door to the rear. There are stairs leading to the first floor and a glass panel door into the kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.65m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with roll-top work surfaces and tiling above. There is a stainless steel sink unit with space for oven and white goods. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Wall mounted radiator, storage shelf unit, ceramic tiles to the floor. Understairs cupboard. uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. uPVC double glazed door to the side.
Stairs leading to top floor and wooden doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max into recess x 11' 5" ( 4.29m max into recess x 3.48m )
Wall mounted radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to front aspect. TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
Double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect.
Three piece suite comprising of paneled bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin. low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Ceramic tiles to floor. Airing cupboard. Obscured double glazed uPVC window to rear. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 17' 7" max x 11' 1" max ( 5.36m max x 3.38m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted radiator.
Low maintenance garden laid mainly to patio with shrub and bush boarders. Brick built outbuilding which has a window and door to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55696375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.